GunForums.com - Intelligent Discussion for the gun enthusiast

Current Quote
"The true test of character is not how much we know how to do, but how we behave when we don't know what to do.
"
~ John Holt
Recent Topics
Tagging
Username Post: Mossberg 500 Cruiser        (Topic#10213)
BRUNO1
Probationary Member
07-23-09 07:17 AM - Post#83254    

I want to order the Mossberg 500 Cruiser with 18 1/2 inch barrel in matte black as shown in this pic.

Can I mount a flashlight on this thing? If so, tell me where to mount it & what kind of light I would need. (I want a very good, bright flashlight.)

Can I put a heat shield on it? I plan on shooting alot of rounds through it out on the farm so I can be comfortable with it in my hands in any situation.

Can I update the gun sites? Should I update the sites? What kind of sites would you recommend?

I might order a Knoxx Stock for it but I want to wait & see how much the recoil bothers me first.

(backround) I did my share of hunting with a single shot 12 gauge when I was younger. (Rabbits & squirrels.) I lost interest in killing animals but totally respect all the hunters out there. I also used to be a trapper. (Muskrats & Mink)

I am a Bass fisherman. It's my passion.

I want this gun for home protection and will not hesitate to put a hole through a home intruder or Zombie that comes into my house wanting to rob me or EAT MY BRAINS...

Any help would be appreciated...

BRUNO1
Probationary Member
07-23-09 04:06 PM - Post#83282    

In response to BRUNO1

All I really need to know is "Can I put a flashlight on the Cruiser. Identifying my target is very important to me. If so give me all the info you have on the light so I can find it easy.

If I can't add a light I won't buy the gun.

Thanks,

BRUNO1

johnrunner89
Shooter/Master Member
07-23-09 08:07 PM - Post#83293    

In response to BRUNO1

You can buy a forend with a picatinny rail mount on it. Than you can mount grips, flash lights, lasers, scopes etc.

BRUNO1
Probationary Member
07-24-09 07:42 AM - Post#83310    

In response to johnrunner89

Thanks, that's probably the only way to do it. I would like to see a picture of a shotgun with that on it.

Can you locate a pic or a site I can go to so I can see what that looks like?

johnrunner89
Shooter/Master Member
07-24-09 07:57 AM - Post#83311    

In response to BRUNO1

http://media.photobucket.com/image/mossberg%20500% ...

just the forend is what needs to be changed.

BRUNO1
Probationary Member
07-24-09 12:48 PM - Post#83325    

In response to johnrunner89

Gotta admit... I like it...!

Thanks.

Icon Legend Permissions & Sharing Options Topic Options
Print Topic

FusionBB™ Version 3.2 | ©2003-2015 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.929 seconds.   Total Queries: 122   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT-12.0). Current time is 10:31 AM